Samson Jigging Fishing Perth
Jigging for giant Samson Fish is a truly amazing experience. Named for their incredible strength, the Samson Fish is thought to be, pound for pound, one of the strongest and best fighting fish in the Indian Ocean near Perth.
For over 20 years Mills Charters has been taking Japanese fishing clubs jigging near Perth’s Indian Ocean. This form of fishing is now extremely popular in Perth and across Australia. Expert tuition in jigging techniques is provided by our specialist crew for customers who have never fished a Giant Fish on steroids. We guarantee that you have the fight of your life.
Jigging Giant Samson Fish
Our record fish caught with Mills in 2003 was 52.7kg by one of our Japanese passengers.
- Samson jigging season runs from the months November to February.
- We provide the rods and reels.
- Only 20 minutes from Perth City (closer than Fremantle).
- On board male and female toilets.
- Bring something warm to wear.
- Boats depart from Hillarys Boat Harbour, at the jetty in front of the Aquarium of Western Australia –
- AQWA. Office and meeting point located next to the departure jetty.
For a fight against the amazing Samson Fish call (08) 9246 5334 and book now!